Friday, May 15, 2009

New Audio Messages Now Available

Joseph Herrin (05-15-09)

Many people have written to share how much they have been missing the Parables Blog being posted regularly. As most of you are aware, I have been led of the Spirit to travel across this country and to speak to Yahweh’s remnant a message for this hour. The Spirit is solemnly testifying that many tribulations are at the door, and He would have God’s people to understand the mind of the Father in these things.

I have now concluded the meetings the Father has indicated that I am to speak at during this present tour across the country. I have spoken at twelve different meetings, and the anointing of the Spirit was evident at each of them. I have just posted two new audio messages to the Heart4God website that were recorded at recent meetings. I strongly encourage the saints of God to listen to them, as these messages were born of the Spirit and there was a very strong witness present that what was spoken was the mind of the Father for this hour.

These particular messages are taken from a meeting held Sunday morning May 10th in Houston, Texas, and a meeting Monday evening May 11th in Lafayette, Louisiana. The Lord truly ordered my steps and directed me to share very particular things with His people for their encouragement, strengthening, and to impart understanding of those things which lie just ahead. You can find these audio messages at the following links:

http://www.heart4god.ws/Audio/may-11-2009.html

http://www.heart4god.ws/Audio/may-10-2009.html

Note that the first message listed above is two parts, so be sure to observe that there are two audio files for the message. I anticipate being back in Macon, Georgia on Saturday. I expect a season of writing to ensue, as there are a number of things upon my heart to share with the people of God. The Parables Blog should be coming forth with more regularity now that my meetings have concluded.

It is possible that I will be going back on the road after a short season in Macon. I have a number of invitations already to come and speak, and I am seeking the Father to know His will and pleasure in the matter.

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days.

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws
Parables Blog: http://www.parablesblog.blogspot.com

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

No comments: