Thursday, May 1, 2014

Computer Update

Quite a number of people have written to express concern regarding my computer system being broken. I will post a fuller update on Yahweh's provision in this regard when I receive my replacement system  and am better able to do so. At this time, however, I wanted to let readers know that a replacement has been ordered and it should be delivered later today. It will take me most of a day to set it up properly, installing and configuring my software programs, and to transfer my files to the new system. I anticipate being back online with the new computer sometime this weekend.

My thanks go out to all those who have prayed for Yahweh's provision in this regard, and to those who have sent financial gifts. Rather than this being a negative experience, it will result in good in the end, for the new computer has a larger screen for my eyes to look at, and is a faster and more capable system.

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days.

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws    

Parables Blog: www.parablesblog.blogspot.com    

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that we won't have to miss you for that long. The Lord is faithful!

Unknown said...

The same notion of you getting a new laptop with a larger screen came across my mind. You mentioned earlier that you had to get new glasses as your prescription had changed and although you did not mention why it changed, I can presume that it is because of the time behind the screen. I myself have experience of this because of long periods of reading and also behind the computer. Books can have similar effects to computers. One thing to take note of is to not read books directly under the sun because the glare will reflect back at your eyes. Books with small font are tough to read and I avoid them as my eyes aren't that good. Zooming in webpages using the control+mousewheel is useful for making small text easier to read.
With a ministry that reaches numerous christians across the world, you must spend a great deal of your time on the computer as you answer correspondence and retrieve data for research.